Codified Ordinances and Resolutions
The following link will take you to the complete Elizabethtown Borough Code of Ordinances which includes approved ordinances and applicable resolutions: http://www.ecode360.com/EL0331. These codified ordinances and resolutions include those approved through December 28, 2018.
Approved Ordinances and Resolutions to be Codified
The following were approved in 2019:
- Ordinance 990 - Zoning Ordinance Amendments
- Ordinance 991 - Curb, Sidewalk & Truck Restrictions (ordinance language regarding curb and sidewalk are modifications and in addition to the language in the Borough's codified ordinances - see the link above).
- Ordinance 992 - Amend Chapter 1 Part 3(b) Civil Service, Article V
- Ordinance 993 - Amend LERTA Program
- Ordinance 994 - Fixing the Real Estate Tax Rate for the 2020 Fiscal Year
- Ordinance 995 - Multiple Sections of the Code of Ordinances
- Resolution 2019-9 - Fee Schedule Amendment
- Resolution 2019-13 - Fee Schedule Amendment - effective January 1, 2020
The approve referenced ordinances and resolution will be codified into the complete Elizabethtown Borough Code of Ordinances in early 2020.
The Elizabethtown Borough Council at its public meeting scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 16, 2020, shall consider at that meeting, or at a subsequent meeting held within 60 days of the date of publication of the advertisement, the enactment an ordinance. The caption of which is as follows:
An ordinance to amend the code of ordinances of the Borough of Elizabethtown, section 2012 zoning, by changing the zoning classification of those tracts of land bounded by Amtrak railroad tracks, Conoy crossing development and Maytown avenue, which are currently zoned r-1 low density residential district to a new classification of r-3 high density residential district.
The full text of the proposed Ordinance is available for inspection between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday in the Borough Office, 600 S. Hanover Street, Elizabethtown, PA and through the following link - Draft Re-Zoning Ordinance.