Codified Ordinances and Resolutions
The following link will take you to the complete Elizabethtown Borough Code of Ordinances which includes approved ordinances and applicable resolutions: http://www.ecode360.com/EL0331. These codified ordinances and resolutions include those approved through December 28, 2018.
Approved Ordinances and Resolutions to be Codified
The following were approved in 2019:
- Ordinance 990 - Zoning Ordinance Amendments
- Ordinance 991 - Curb, Sidewalk & Truck Restrictions (ordinance language regarding curb and sidewalk are modifications and in addition to the language in the Borough's codified ordinances - see the link above).
- Ordinance 992 - Amend Chapter 1 Part 3(b) Civil Service, Article V
- Ordinance 993 - Amend LERTA Program
- Ordinance 994 - Fixing the Real Estate Tax Rate for the 2020 Fiscal Year
- Ordinance 995 - Multiple Sections of the Code of Ordinances
- Resolution 2019-9 - Fee Schedule Amendment
- Resolution 2019-13 - Fee Schedule Amendment - effective January 1, 2020
The following were approved in 2020:
- Ordinance 996 - Amend the code of ordinances section 2012 zoning, by changing the zoning classification
The approve referenced ordinances and resolution will be codified into the complete Elizabethtown Borough Code of Ordinances in early 2020.
1. Elizabethtown Borough Council at its Public Meeting scheduled for 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 16, 2020 at the Borough Office, 600 S. Hanover Street, Elizabethtown, PA, shall consider, and at that meeting or at a subsequent meeting held within 60 days of April 9, 2020 shall enact an ordinance, the caption of which is as follows: AN ORDINANCE TO AUTHORIZE COUNCIL TO ESTABLISH PENALTIES FOR PAYMENT OF DELINQUENT REAL ESTATE TAXES BY RESOLUTION OR ORDINANCE to amend Borough Code, Chapter 24, Taxation, Special, Part 5, Delinquent Taxes, §501, Penalty for Delinquent Taxes. The full text of the proposed Ordinance is available for inspection at the offices of LNP or by clicking the draft ordinance below.