To Dispute Number of Dwelling Units

If you have questions or need to dispute the number of dwellings units associated with your property, please reach out to the Lancaster County Tax Assessment Office at (717) 299-8381. The Tax Assessment Office will require the Parcel ID number (aka Tax ID number) or the property address.