Sealed bids for the projects listed below will be publicly opened at the time indicated and read by the Borough of Elizabethtown, 600 S Hanover St, Elizabethtown PA 17022 :
- August 10, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. - Elizabethtown Borough Public Works Garage
- This project is for the construction of a new Public Works Garage and storage bins.
- August 10, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. - Elizabethtown Borough S. Poplar St J10 to J9 Sanitary Sewer Line Replacement 2018
- This project includes replacing a total of 230 linear feet of 12-inch SDR 35 sanitary sewer main pipe and a manhole approximately fifteen (15) feet deep.
- August 10, 2018 at 1:30 p.m. - Elizabethtown Borough Volute Dewatering Press Project
- This project includes removal of existing belt filter press, demolition work, installation of Volute Dewatering Press along with modification work for tank storage base, walkways and steps.
Bid documents are available at no cost at PennBid (http://www.pennbid.net/). Sealed bids will be received online via the PennBid program.
For all bids, a bond by an acceptable surety or certified check made payable to Elizabethtown Borough in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the maximum bid must be submitted by each bidder with his/her bid.
Notice is hereby given to bidders that the project is subject to the PA Prevailing Wage Act approved August 16, 1961 (Act No. 442 P.L. 987).
The Borough of Elizabethtown reserves the right to accept any proposals/bids or reject any or all proposals/bids and to waive any informality in proposals/bids received.